www.michigan.org NEEDS Great Lakes Wreck Videos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickydazla

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

This is kind of a plea; if you have any videos on youtube of Michigan Diving Activities (or know anyone that does) then please click the following link to suggest them to Pure Michigan Travel: www.michigan.org - you'll see the link on the front page.

Also on the front page this week:
Welcome to the place where to-do lists and busy schedules stop screaming for our attention. The place where Michigan travel comes first. Here Michigan tourism lets unspoiled nature and authentic character revive our spirits. Welcome to a better state - the State of Michigan.
Bruno's Dive Shop Website has received a total of 7 hits over the last 3 years from Michigan's State Website! The number is shockingly low (and I'm sure the same is true for other store's websites) becuase SCUBA Diving is not featured on the website at all (despite the current campaign being titled "Pure Michigan Waters")! Have a go, see for yourself - try and find a link to your local dive store/dive charter/quarry/underwater preserve listing): www.michigan.org.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Well, be careful for what you ask for. I've seen a lot of great video footage destroyed by very poor editing. Inappropriate music is the worst offender. I have a bunch of Lake Michigan stuff, but nothing from Michigan. Google Walter B. Allen for a sample. Hint, I'm not the guy from Michigan. Theres only two last I looked and I'm the other guy. Mine is on Vimeo and the Scubatoys site by the way. Of course if the State of Michigan wants to give me a job, I'll trailer my boat over and get to work. Beats swinging a hammer. Give me a list of wrecks and I'll get you more good quality stuff then you can shake a lawyer fish at!!!

http://www.scubadivingtube.com/play.php?vid=787

Last edited:
I played with posting video on you-tube and found I needed to convert my videos and thought the hassel wasn't worth it. Maybe I try again.

Back
Top Bottom