WTT Two Steel LP 120s for LP Steel 85 or 95s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby66

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,
I recently purchased two used Galvanized LP120s and what I actually need is either LP85s or ideally LP95s. I am willing to trade just the tanks, or tanks with a couple of older "K" valves I have, up to you.

I will add a couple pictures but the tanks are in great shape. one tank was hydro'd in 2012 and has a current viz the other is out of hydro.

Please hit me up if you are willing to trade. I would prefer some in the Milwaukee/Chicago area as shipping on these big tanks would be quite pricey.

Lamby66

---------- Post added June 17th, 2014 at 10:22 AM ----------

Here are a couple pictures:
qy9u3usy.jpg
uruqugup.jpg
2y4utu5y.jpg

If I am reading the code correctly, these are PST tanks originally made in 95.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was wrong on the hydro date for the one that is in hydro.. the date was 9/13

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I had the second tank hydroed, vized, and o2 cleaned. I still have this and still would like to trade or possibly sell outright to buy smaller tanks. I would like to get $200/tank plus shipping (which would be quite pricey I am sure) I will sell them with k valves as I want to keep the manifold.

I have a set of Faber LP95's that I would be willing to trade with you. I am in Columbus, Ohio. They are current hydro and VIP, and are currently O2 clean.

Mentalmarine, pm sent.

---------- Post added August 5th, 2014 at 09:30 PM ----------

I have a set of Faber LP95's that I would be willing to trade with you. I am in Columbus, Ohio. They are current hydro and VIP, and are currently O2 clean.
Can you send me a picture of the tanks you want to trade?

---------- Post added August 5th, 2014 at 09:30 PM ----------

Can you send me a picture of the tanks you want to trade?

---------- Post added August 6th, 2014 at 05:02 PM ----------

This tanks are now only availible for trade locally. It logistically does not make sense to trade them via mail. They are however for sale. I am willing to sell these for $200 and buyer pays actual shipping cost. I am making a new thread to address the change. Please look there if you are interested in purchasing a tank or two. They are also for sale on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom