(WTT) I want to trade for scuba gear (need full set ? scuba pro) 2005 R6 Raven for

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

myrddin

Contributor
Reaction score
2005 Yamaha R6 Raven

Will do cash and trade...

PM me with interest.
cl5.jpg

Suggested
List Price
Low
Retail
Average
Retail
Base Price
$8,399
$3,715
$4,890
Exhaust-High Performance (Street)
$130
$171
TOTAL PRICE:
$8,399
$3,845
$5,061

I have a 2005 R6 Raven with 22K on it, fresh tune up (plugs, coils checked, K&N filter) just done when pulled off the road for winter months. Bike has never been down and has many upgrades.

Upgrades include:
Purple Underglow (front and rear)
D3 Grips (New)
Woodcrafe Frame Sliders (New)
Dynojet Power Commander 3 with custom tune (for exhaust and filter)
yoshimura Slipon exhaust (bought last year (was used)
K&N Filter (New)
New Front tire
Flush Turn Signal kit and under tail from Hot Bodies
Aggressive street clutch (1 year old)
12K HID kit (also hot bodies)

I am looking to sell or trade... please send me your offer (cash or trade), Open for all interest...

I have had a few bikes but this one is by far the nicest one yet, the Raven is a bit more rare than the other colors so its unique. Its similar to the GSXR, CBR, hayabusa and other street bikes or crotch rockets , Not used as race bike. Nice Motorcycle... don't miss out, most of the others you see are crashed up beat up old race bikes... this one has been taken care of, only modded for looks and protection of the bike.

tags: Scuba Gear, scubapro, scuba pro, bang, cash, trade, silver, gold, coins, TV, Monitor, CTS, Cadillac, dive computer, ipad, (tell me what you have??)

What gear are you looking for?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom