WTT brand new worthington 119 for 2 matching tanks/ doubles setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jbell8289

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a brand new worthington 119 i would like to trade for either two matching tanks that can be doubled or a set of already assembled doubles. im interested in whatever you have to offer...

Be more specific what size are you looking for I have a set of steal 72 low pressure that I could trade.

Im really not too picky right now i just want to get into doubles to go ahead and get some experience and i feel that a set of doubles will be more beneficial too me in the long run than a single large capacity tank. i would like something in the 80 cuf and above range but ill take what i can get...how old are the 72's and what manufacturer ive heard good and bad from them whats ur experience with them??

I have a set of double Norris 72's still in hydro and just had a viz. The valves and manifold are Blue Steel DIN/Yoke type. I've been diving them as singles. Hydros were done last year.

I have a set of double Norris 72's still in hydro and just had a viz. The valves and manifold are Blue Steel DIN/Yoke type. I've been diving them as singles. Hydros were done last year.

I havent forgoten abt you just been real busy... im still considering the trade just not too sure if its what i want to do ive seen double 72's going for ~250 and i paid almost 400 for my 119 so im still debating with myself whether or not its a good deal lol .. maybe you could send me some pics of the set to help persuade me???

Not a problem. I completely understand the cost difference. Dont know what you're using for a weight system, but I'm trying to unload a DUI weight and Trim II size medium that I only used 4 times. I could throw that in to help sweeten the pot. Send me your email address and I'll get some pictures out to you.

I sen you a pm but im not sure if it sent, scubaboard started acting funny right after i sent it, either way my email is jbell8289@gmail.com incase you didnt get the pm....also what is the original hydro date of the tanks??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom