WTS/WTT Transpac + Rec Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SlvrDragon50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm going to college so I need to get everything as small as possible so I'd like to get rid of my rec wing for a much smaller wing, hopefully an Oxycheq Mach V if I'm lucky ?

It's been on 5 dives.

1st- in the pool to test it out (salt water pool, it was soaked as if it were OW)
2-5 - all OW, properly cleaned afterwards

I have absolutely no problems with it, I'd just like a smaller wing. Plus, I don't see myself going doubles any time soon

Wants:
Wing for Wing deals
Entire SS BP/W setups

The TransPac is a size medium
I'd prefer to trade but I'll take cash.

350 SHIPPED, NO STA OR CAM BANDS INCLUDED

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

Not sure if its what you're looking for but I have an almost new Dive Rite Trek Wing that I have no use for and I'm in desperate need of a new Rec Wing. Under 10 freshwater dives on it. Also have a few older Junior Wings set ups but those are slightly more used.

Going to college is irrelevant to the size of wing needed for diving, as you should know. Just keep the rec wing - for any diver who knows how to handle a wing/backplate setup, it will work just fine for single tank diving as well as double tank diving.

Oh I don't have a problem with it working or not. The Donut wings will just be able to pack much tighter than the Rec wing. Although I would definitely consider just trading the Transpac for a SS BP

Looking to part off just the Transpac now. Looking for 150 shipped!

Back
Top Bottom