WTS- Sub Gear Aruba DIN (with yoke) and Atomic SS1 Octo/inflator with hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Sub Gear Aruba regulator with DIN fitting (the yoke fitting is also included) that was only use one time. I purchased it for a pony bottle rig for my son who has now quit diving. It is in almost "like new" condition and would make a great primary regulator for a new diver. Sub Gear is branch of Scuba Pro and the Aruba is simular in design to the MK II Plus and 300 series regulators. The DIN conversion costs well over $50.00 alone. Add the SS1 octo/inflator listed below, and a basic gauge console of our choice, for a complete dive package.

$250.00 USD plus $15.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order (Sorry... No PayPal).

Atomic SS1 octo/power inflator with fittings and Low pressure hose. This item has seen a little more use, and does have some light surface scratches in the plastic. It works great, but I have gone back to a traditional octo second stage and power inflator to match the configuration of the rest of my public safety dive team.

$130.00 USD plus $10.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order (Sorry... No PayPal).

Buy both together (makes a nice complete rig) and save money on the regulators and shipping.

$360.00 USD plus $15 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order (Sorry... No PayPal).

Pictures of these item have been posted to my Photo Gallery. Please PM any questions you may have.

PRICE REDUCTION:

Sub Gear Aruba regulator with DIN fitting (with the original yoke fitting included - not an adapter):

$240.00 USD plus $15.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order.

Atomic SS1 octo/power inflator with fittings and Low pressure hose:

$110.00 USD plus $10.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order (Sorry... No PayPal).

Buy both together (makes a nice complete rig) and save money on shipping:

$340.00 USD plus $15 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order

ANSWER TO QUESTION PM'D:

The SubGear Aruba regulator is available without the DIN fitting (Yoke mount only) for $200.00 USD plus $15.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order.

The ScubaPro/SubGear DIN fitting is available for $40.00 USD plus $6.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order.

ALSO- I should have mentioned NO international sales.

The SubGear "Aruba" regulator has been SOLD to a local buyer. :D

The Atomic SS1 (shown below) is still available... for now!

Atomic_SS1_cover.jpg Atomic_SS1_top.jpg Atomic_SS1_bottom.jpg

Click on images to enlarge.

In response to a question as to why I will not accept PayPal:

In January of this year I received a notification from PayPal that my account "status" had changed as the result of a yearly review of my eBay activity (or lack of). This action was taken because I had not sold enough merchandise on eBay to generate 12 positive feedbacks in the past 12 months, and I did not maintain a running balance in my PayPal account (not my linked bank account) large enough to cover any customer credits PayPal might see fit to issue buyers. As a result they decided that a 21 day hold would be placed on all payments I received.

I was also instructed that as soon as the money is escrowed in my PayPal account that I should ship the merchandise, so as to not cause a delay to the buyer. Only then would I be allowed access to the funds 21 days later. This policy leaves me no recourse if the buyer "claims" they never recieved the item, or that they never authorized payment. They get their money back and I'm out the merchandise.

This change in "status" occured after 9 spotless years as a PayPal user, over 340 flawless personal eBay transactions, and a 100% eBay feedback rating (user name "williamspdi") on eBay. For those who may not be aware eBay owns PayPal, and now requires that all auction payments go through the auction service (no more money orders on eBay). I was also informed that this change of status will go into effect for other customers as PayPal continues to review seller accounts.

This embargo may, or may not extend to money sent as a "gift", however they angered me to the point that I will NOT use eBay anymore. I will not make any payments via eBay's PayPal service, or accept any money via the PayPal service. In short they will not get one more dime out of me. I know this explanation has gone long, but I want you to know why I have taken this possition on PayPal.

I now only accept money orders issued by the U.S.P.S., American Express or major banks. NO bogus convenience store or Western Union money orders please. :no:

Last edited:
Atomic SS1 offer withdrawn.

If not traded or sold locally I may relist it this spring. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom