WTS: Oceanic regs and Promate BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vam302

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
FS: Oceanic regs and Promate BC

I have an Oceanic Alpha 8 reg set. The first stage is an Oceanic SP5, both seconds are Alpha 8s. The gauges included are Oceanic brass analog. LP inflator hose included. This is one of my spare sets, in great condition.

I also have a jacket-style Promate BCD. It has been VERY well taken care of. Size is medium. Only one minor thing wrong- the 'duck call' button is taped on. It still works fine, but I have never had the need for it so I just never got it fixed (see pics). This does not affect the performance of the bc at all. This bc has integrated quick release weight pockets included.

I need to sell these soon. I was thinking maybe $225 for the regs and $200 for the bc. Let me know what you'd be willing to pay. I can meet locally or arrange shipping. Payment can be be money order or paypal.

IMG_1036.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1034.JPG

IMG_1032.JPG

Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom