WTS - Dive Rite Rec wing and Stainless Steel Backplate w/ harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Dive Rite Rec Wing (older series) that was only used a few times. The Rec Wing can be used for single and double tank configurations. This Rec Wing was a backup wing for my single tank Venture, and double tank Classic wings, since it could be used either way. I no longer dive doubles, and now have 2 Venture wings, so I no longer need the Rec wing. The Rec wing come with the power inflator and a low pressure hose (not shown in the photos). No punctures or patches and holds air without problems.

$175.00 USD plus $10.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order (Sorry... I dropped PayPal).

I also have a Dive Rite Stainless Steel backplate with harness. I am a rescue/recovery diver so the harness has a quick release clip on the left shoulder that allowed me to quickly get out of the rig when needed. I used this plate when I was 300 pounds (bobbed like a cork) and used a 7mm neoprene dry suit (again bobbed like a cork). Well, I have since lost 70 pounds, and now dive a tri-lam dry suit with an aluminum plate, so I do not need the extra weight of a 6 lbs plate on my back.

$115.00 USD plus $15.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order (again... no PayPal).

Take the Rec Wing and the SS backplate together and save money on both items, and the shipping.

$275.00 USD plus $15.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order (again... no PayPal).

NOTE: High resolution photos of all items I have listed are in my Photo Gallery. PM with any questions you may have.

PRICE REDUCTION:

Dive Rite Rec Wing: $150.00 USD plus $10.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order .

Dive Rite Stainless Steel backplate with harness: $100.00 USD plus $15.00 shipping in the CONUS. Payment via USPS Money Order.

Buy the Rec Wing & SS backplate together and save on shipping: $250.00 USD plus $15.00 shipping in the CONUS.
Payment via USPS Money Order.

Sold pending funds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom