WTB UK AQUASUN eLED Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haynboi96743

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
WTB UK AQUASUN eLED dive light in excellent condition or NIB. Let me know what is included. Nothing over $300. I live in Hawaii so payment will have to be through PAYPAL. Currently have a Light Cannon but looking for something brighter.

Mahalo!:wink:

Have you seen the lights from .......DIY 350Xfire is making some 10 watt LED canister lights that are awesome just got mine last week and I would give the performance a 9 1/2 out of a ten. Just a little more money for a new light with service available if needed in the future.

I know you posted $300 but LeisurePro currently has them for $339 and they throw in a $39 Pelican 1200 case. Plus free shipping. And they do PayPal - I just used it for a light I bought from them.
Underwater Kinetics AquaSun eLED Rechargeable Dive Light

I saw that on their site. I have bought from them before and they use 2nd Day AIR meaning $80 plus for shipping. Free Shipping is for the 48 Contiguous States only as usual. Alaska and Hawaii always gets ripped off. I saw this light sell on here for $225-$275 so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. The winter storm is dying down here in Hawaii so more night diving soon to come. The light cannon is holding up so far. Thanks for the info!!!

You should check out novaeproducts 12 watt led light. I just got 6 of them for me and some dive buddies and they are brighter than the aquasun believe it or not. They come with rechargeable batteries, a charger, extra o-rings, and a case. These little puppies are super bright and just did 2- 80 min cold water dives yesterday and it was still going after the 2nd dive. They are also only around $100.

You should check out novaeproducts 12 watt led light. I just got 6 of them for me and some dive buddies and they are brighter than the aquasun believe it or not. They come with rechargeable batteries, a charger, extra o-rings, and a case. These little puppies are super bright and just did 2- 80 min cold water dives yesterday and it was still going after the 2nd dive. They are also only around $100.

Thanks for the advice Stuart. I went ahead and bought one and had the chance to dive with it tonite. I brought it along as my backup and used my old UK 1200 as my primary. The UK had brand new Duracell batteries in it and right off the back the 12 watt LED blew it away. I was shocked. So disappointed with the UK that I hung it up on my buoy as a backup and went with the NOVAE light. It lasted the whole dive and died right at the end as I got out of the water (1 hr 45 min). Very impressed. I just need to get better batteries that will allow for a slightly longer burn time. I'm waiting for my UK Aquasun eLED to come in this week. I will compare them side by side and see which is better. I'm pretty sure the Aquasun will have a flood pattern which is what I want but if the NOVAE holds up then I just may have to get rid of the Aquasun later. Highly recommend this light to others who are are on the fences. It will not disappoint. Thanks again Stuart!:D

Thanks for the advice Stuart. I went ahead and bought one and had the chance to dive with it tonite. I brought it along as my backup and used my old UK 1200 as my primary. The UK had brand new Duracell batteries in it and right off the back the 12 watt LED blew it away. I was shocked. So disappointed with the UK that I hung it up on my buoy as a backup and went with the NOVAE light. It lasted the whole dive and died right at the end as I got out of the water (1 hr 45 min). Very impressed. I just need to get better batteries that will allow for a slightly longer burn time. I'm waiting for my UK Aquasun eLED to come in this week. I will compare them side by side and see which is better. I'm pretty sure the Aquasun will have a flood pattern which is what I want but if the NOVAE holds up then I just may have to get rid of the Aquasun later. Highly recommend this light to others who are are on the fences. It will not disappoint. Thanks again Stuart!:D
I couldn't believe how good those little lights are either. I've just ordered 10 more of them for dive buddies that didn't get one from the first order. The guy I've been dealing with there also has a 35 watt 2700 lumen light in the works(the aquasun is 825 lumens) He is estimating the 35 watt lights to retail round 3-350.

I couldn't believe how good those little lights are either. I've just ordered 10 more of them for dive buddies that didn't get one from the first order. The guy I've been dealing with there also has a 35 watt 2700 lumen light in the works(the aquasun is 825 lumens) He is estimating the 35 watt lights to retail round 3-350.

You gotta let me know when those lights come out. I would be interested. Is it made by NOVAE? or someone else? Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom