WTB: TTL capable strobe for SP-350 + Ikelite housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weaponeer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been taking u/w pics for about 1 year so I'm relatively new to u/w photography. I have an Oly SP-350 and Ikelite housing, but no strobe. I'm looking for a single strobe along the lines of an Ikelite DS-51 that will allow TTL metering should I want to use it. Any and all offers on working, non-flooded strobes will be considered. If it comes with an arm and cable that will work on my Ikelite housing, that's good too. Suggestions also greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We have a demo DS51 with manual controller available. It has never seen the water, only been used as our demo in our display cabinets. Retail on the strobe is $400 and the manual controller is $150. Both are yours for $425

We have a demo DS51 with manual controller available. It has never seen the water, only been used as our demo in our display cabinets. Retail on the strobe is $400 and the manual controller is $150. Both are yours for $425

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the response. If I buy any Ikelite strobe, I don't need an EV Manual Controller since I'll have full TTL by using the 4103.51 sync cord between housing and strobe. What are you asking for the DS-51 alone? Could I bother you to tell me the serial number of the DS-51? Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom