WTB ScubaPro Twinjet Pink

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much thanks to Cashew who sleuthed 2 leads that led to a purchase on eBay. So for those who are interested..... In the past 14+ months I have seen these for sale 5 times. Rare?? yes, fairly. I've seen a few being dove - less than a handful of times so for a pink kit, it's pretty unique. Of the 5, 2 were NIB from resellers and were ridiculously expensive ($200+ that didn't include shipping or spring straps). Two have been on eBay, the 1st being sold along with a pair of Novas that went for under $100! My bid didn't go through and I'm still kicking myself over that one. I picked my pair up for~$130 shipped which for a barely used set that will garner huge bonus points from my lady is fairly reasonable. The last pair was sold here on SB. If you insist on having pink fins, there are plenty of Seawing Novas out there and pink Jetfins show up occasionally. My GF likes her splits and wanted a pink kit so that was good enough for me - regardless of my opinions :)

---------- Post added December 2nd, 2015 at 12:31 PM ----------

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom