WTB: SCUBAPRO Balanced Adjustable R109

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcgowman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for a SCUBAPRO Balanced Adjustable R156.

While I can appreciate the character of a well used regulator, I'm looking for one that is in good/great cosmetic shape.

I bought the one below eBay, and it's in great shape. The exhaust tee is flexible, no major scratches, the minor corrosion polished right off and the 'Balanced Adjustable' is still visible. Would like to find another one in similar condition.
Regulator.jpg

If anybody is willing to part with one, I'd be interested in hearing from you.

Am just interested in the second stage. If you've got a super clean one and are not willing to split it from an existing first stage/gauge package am willing to negotiate.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I stand corrected, it's a R156 and am looking for the same. Unfortunately, I can't update the Title. :depressed:

Thanks.

Does the chrome cover have to say balanced adjustable? If not, any 109 can be converted to the balanced version by a competent scuba tech (provided he has the parts). I had a 109 converted. It's no big deal.

Understood. Would like to find a match to the one already obtained.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom