Wtb Olympus digital camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDIVER679

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wife is looking to buy olympus point and shoot digital camera. Pm me with what you have. Looking to buy asap

thanks to all

nobody selling a digital camera

times are tuff..........Everyone hanging on to what they have, no money to upgrade???......lol

Hey SDIVER679:

What price range are you looking at? I have this kind of camera, but the pictures suck. I do fully admit, I suck at taking pictures and this is my first Olympus Camera (I favor Sony) so it is probably not the camera. :popcorn: But you looking for an Olympus, I guess you know more about them than I do. I hope this helps.

With kind regards,
Thomas

Wife is looking to buy olympus point and shoot digital camera. Pm me with what you have. Looking to buy asap

thanks to all
Greetings sdiver679,
I have an Olympus SP-350 digital 8 megapixel camera with housing rated to 150 feet.
Setup complete with batteries,charger patch cords, soft case manual, and upgrade memory chip.
Asking 350.oo call 760 802-7985

Aloha,
Cory

Back
Top Bottom