WTB: LP95 Steel Tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatlakeswreckdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for one or two (if the price is right) steel tanks in the 95 to 108cf range. Would prefer Worthington. Using yoke K valve regulator. Prefer the tanks be current hydro and vis. Live in WI but will pay for shipping if it is reasonable. Have my eye on low pressure tanks as they are easier to fill for the LDS.

Thanks for looking.

I have a few Faber LP95's/ OMS LP98's I am willing to part with.
I have (2) gray 98's that have a hydro date of 05-2007 with original hydro of 10-1998.
I would want $150.00 ea. for these tanks with yoke valves on them, or $175.00 with Pro yoke/din valves on them.
I am in the Chicago land area, so we could meet up for the exchange.

Thanks, Jim breslin

The Faber 95's are lighter (37 lbs) than either PST (43 lbs) or Worthington LP 95's (42 lbs) and most of the cave divers I hang with who use double 95's use Faber's due to the lighter weight.

The Worthington LP95 is also a bit smaller with 93.3 cu ft at 2640 psi compared to 95.1 for the Faber LP 95 and the PST is a bit bigger at 96.6 cu ft at 2640 psi.

I have 4 in Palm Beach County, 2 OMS greys and 2 Faber whites, all with hydo's in 2008. Great condition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom