WTB housing for Olympus E-500 or complete DSLR set-up (Camera + Housing)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikkelo

Reaction score
Hi There,I am looking for a housing for my Olympus E-500 DSLR. Since it has been difficult to find a used housing for this camera, I might also be interested in selling it, in order to purchase a complete (used) set-up. Please contact me if you have a great offer. I am on an entry-level so the "state of the art, really expensive set-ups" will not be of interest. Hope to hear from some of you fellow photographers! Please email me. Thank you! :)

Look a couple posts below yours, fltekdiver has a housing and E330 for sale. He doesnt' have a 'good' lens to use underwater (just the 40-150, he already sold his 14-54) but if you've got an E500 you've probably got either the 14-45 or 14-54 lenses already. You'd have to add a port to the housing as well as strobes and arms, but if you're already familiar with Olympus functions that might be a nice starting point for you. Just an option...I don't really "know" fltek personally but I'm the one who bought his dome port and strobe arm setup off of him and he was spot on with the shipping and everything was in reasonable condition. Shipping to Denmark might be the dealbreaker though - you might be better off finding another seller closer to you. Then again, the exchange rate works in your favor right now (doesn't Denmark use the Euro?)

Rgds,

RTR

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom