WTB Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollywogg

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello All:
I am looking to buy a set of used force fins, possibly 2. I am looking for the standard model force fins, or even the Pros. I am looking for size ML(when I go no booties) and size L(for wearing with booties). I would prefer black, as I am a SCUBA ninja.
PM me with what you got.
Thanks

Thought it was about time to bump this. If this doesn't work, I might have to dip into the ol' school fund and buy some new ones. :D

Buy the Large, add inserts when going bootieless! Good Luck

There is an ad for Large Force Fin Pros on the Miami CraigsList. I found mine on Craigslist and they are now my primary fins. Also, be sure to check ebay.

pollywogg,

PM me I have an XL black Pro pair and maybe even some used but servicable Comfort insteps I'd include for $55.00 plus shipping.

Scratched up but work fine and even have bungies on them :)

Thank you for the replies. I'm sorry to say that I have not been checking this one for updates. On the other hand, I am happy to report that, with the help of Blair Mott, I was able to get a great set of fins for a great price.
Thanks, Blair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom