Wanted WTB BCD Blank Cap Aqualung CSAV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

high_order1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Like it says. Looking for a low-cost blank cap for one of the bottle ports on the BCD. Think it is the same size and threading as the power inflator.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot (1265).png

Like it says. Looking for a low-cost blank cap for one of the bottle ports on the BCD. Think it is the same size and threading as the power inflator.

Thanks in advance!
What is a "bottle port?"

?? Is that supposed to answer my question?
Yes.

Some people are visual learners. I gave you a picture of the exact item the blank replaces.

On this buoyancy control device, one way air is supplied to the bladder is via two compressed air tanks via a valve and a port into the bladder. I am seeking another blanking cap; I found one, to take the tanks out of the system, I need two.

Edit: I am too sleepy to respond cogently.

You should sell me one of those cheaply. So far all I've found are overseas, and the shipping is as much as the item!

Different thread, look harder go outside get some sun go to the aqualung shop and order some

Check with John at Northeast Scuba Supply.

Back
Top Bottom