For Sale WTB: ~4XL Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeAg03

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any larger drysuits for sale? I'd prefer something newer and in useable condition, but would also consider something that needs sent in for repairs/new seals.
I'm 5'11 and in the 280-290 range in terms of fit/size.

Anyone have any larger drysuits for sale? I'd prefer something newer and in useable condition, but would also consider something that needs sent in for repairs/new seals.
I'm 5'11 and in the 280-290 range in terms of fit/size.
LMGTFY

Or, the classifieds on SB are amazing.
For Sale - 4XL Fusion Sport

Ive seen that one and considering it, but have gotten feedback I should maybe look for some better models as it can be quite bulky.

Probably not going to be too much available used in your size.

Actually, I have a custom DUI CLX-450 that would fit you, and it will probably never fit me again, but I was 285 and 6’2” when it was built. I’m 325 now, and while I can get in it, I’m afraid of trying to get back out....

Actually, I have a custom DUI CLX-450 that would fit you, and it will probably never fit me again, but I was 285 and 6’2” when it was built. I’m 325 now, and while I can get in it, I’m afraid of trying to get back out....
PM sent...

I have a AKONA 4XL "wet suit" that my son only used once. If you are interested.

Ive seen that one and considering it, but have gotten feedback I should maybe look for some better models as it can be quite bulky.

Quite the opposite. One of the least bulky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom