Wrist Mounts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking at Oceanics website, it appears I can take the compass out of my Oceanic swivel console, and buy a wrist mount for it. Anyone around done this? I'm not sure if the compass is the same.

Also is there a wrist mount for the depth guage? as I would prefer only the SPG be fastened to my regualtor 1st stage, and everything else wrist mounted.

I have my old DataMax Pro in a hose mount that I believe also could be ordered as a wrist mount. So you should be able to get a boot for your depth guage.

If you are going that route I suggest you go through the do-it-yourself (DIY) section and study the way some of the other divers use bungie coards to mount their hocky pucks. Most off the shelf wrist mounts I have seen are prone to loss either when cought on something or when the buckle decides not to be buckled any more. I've seen a few computers and guages dissappear that way and it doesn't get noticed until the dive is over.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom