Wreckmania.....Walter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Walter, since the Spiegel Grove is finally on it's way to Key Largo as we speak, do you think there's a way we could dive it during Wreckmania? The sinking is planned for sometime between May 19 and 21.

I don't know what you have planned for afternoon dives but I'd sure be willing to drive down to KL to do this one! Ocean Divers in KL is listed on the website....Spiegel Grove

Dee:
Of course I don't mean to answer for Walter..but ..
I have that dive planned for Wreckmania Continues since that trip will be in Key Largo.
I have been working all week on talking to dive resorts in Key Largo to get this trip set up.
I even had the pleasure of talking to Stephen Frink. Yes, THE Stephen Frink.
Stephen agreed to talk to us and dive with us for Photomania if he is in town that week. It's a bit early for him to commit now, but he said if he is there he will do it.
Anyway, Joel wants to dive the Duane and the Bibb, so adding the Speigel will also make sense.
Just a little up date on what I have been up to.

It won't be possible to dive it during Wreckmania. Scheduling and distance makes it impossible, but I can plan a dive on it on Tuesday immediately following the class. I just need to find out how many people are interested so I can schedule the trip. You, Doug, me.......who else?

Sorry...I meant after the class was over.

As big as the Spiegel Grove is I'd like to do several dives on her, if possible, while we're there. So if there's a question of whether to do any reefs, I'd vote no...just more wreck!

You know what I want... :tease: to dive that is, but if all else fails, what's a few more driving miles to go diving between friends.

I'm taking the week off, and other than needing a couple of days to drive back, I say
Let's go diving!

Since I haven't booked my flight (yet) and was planning for some extended period...but me down as wanting to go.

I just need details on transport/hotels/tank availablity, etc.

Have to get back to work that week, and have already booked our flights.

We'll have to save it for next year!

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

We also already booked flights but it does give us more incentive to make Wreckmania II!

At least then I will be able to dive! I have been checking out maternity swimwear and I have to tell you that I must really like you guys to even consider wearing some of this stuff in front of you!

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

Heather - All Moms-to-be are beautiful!!! :)

Dee - sounds like another potential line of business for Dee-Rags to branch out into - Attractive Maternity Swimwear!

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

Back
Top Bottom