Wreckmania II Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam and I won't be able to attend this years wreckmania. Our youngest is graduating from HS on 6/02.

On another note are there going to be any maniacs staying and diving after 6/4? We may make a 4 or 5 day run if others are going to be there.

Charlie,

Jeff and I are planning to make it a full week trip. We will probably fly in on 5/31 and out on 6/6. Depending on flight times, we will probably need to stop diving on 6/5 to get our surface interval. I think Dave and Pete were talking about diving before or after in the springs. Hope you guys can make if only for a few days.

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

Looks like I'll be there. After the change in dates I had to do some checking, but unless I hear differently I'm in.

If anyone want to do pre/post in Fort Lauderdale, and/or needs a hotel room, let me know. I have contacts. :wink:

Marc :jester:

Marc:
I'm very happy you can make it. Although I personally invited you, in a PM awhile back, you still need to pass the phone test. Ha! :wink:
When can we talk?

PS What if you're really some sweet old lady from Pasadena?

What? The profile picture with the neatly trimmed moustache doesn't convince you? :D

You have a PM. And I pay commissions with a bona fide IATA #. :wink:

Marc :jester:

Chad and Marc both passed the phone test today. See, it can't be THAT hard, right?
:)

PS They both seem to be REAL men, and not those kind that eat quiche. ( More the red meat steak type)

Natasha,

What's that Quiche comment about? Some of my best friends eat quiche! In fact, if you had served quiche at WreckMania I, I bet everyone would have eaten it! Of course, we would have eaten just about anything by that time, 'cause we worked so hard fightin' those currents!

Scuba-sass :)

Sass:
It's good to know you're still reading these Wreckmania threads. Looks like you'll be there in spirit this time.
Give Lydia a hug for me.
:smooch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom