Wreckmania II countdown

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just poking a little fun. Id certainly like to have a drink or 2 at the Tiki bar. Where/who are you diving with?

Dave

The Duane with Scuba-do on Saturday afternoon, The SG with Island Ventures on Sunday, The Eagle with Ocean Quest on Monday and the Duane again with Scuba Do on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get in a Duane night dive (w/ Divers City) on Sunday or Monday night.

Jen

Im diving the Speigel Grove Wensday morning with Ocean Divers if anyone would care to join me.

Dave

Jen,

Are you diving AM or PM? We have AM dives scheduled. You're more than welcome to drop by the Holiday Inn in the afternoon to meet everyone. We're at MM 100 oceanside. Come see the African Queen and say "hi" to all the Wreckmaniacs.

African Queen????

I'm diving in the afternoon Saturday and I think Tuesday and mornings on Sunday and Monday. Anyone up for a Duane night dive Sunday or Monday? I'm tentatively scheduled with Diver's City but I think they need a minimum of 3 people.

Jen

boat that was in the movie by the same name. The movie starred Humprey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn.

That boat is at the marina at MM 100 next to the Holiday Inn.

Geezzz I wish I was going to be there with all of you. Memories of my first ocean dives in that area:)

Jen,

If you're up for a Monday night dive with Diver's City on the Duane, we have 6 - so far (Diver's City will take a max of 10).

1. Hydrophilicity (Jen)
2. Dennis
3. Walter
4. NetDoc (Pete)
5. Big O (Dave)
6. James

Any others?

Walter once bubbled...
Any others?

If there is space available after the saturday morning dives... There is just too many unknowns for me to commit just yet [one being if I managed to get my light converted to a watertight version].

AND... while we are on the subject of NitrOx... here is the skinny.

We will need to meet at the LDS providing us our tanks @3:30 the afternoon BEFORE the dive you want to use it on to pay and to analyse. They will get the bottles to the boat for us. If you are going to use NitrOx e-mail me at NetDoc2K@Yahoo.com (not my normal address) and let me know...

What dives you are doing...
Whether you are providing your tanks, or need to rent them...
How cool you really think I am (you can be effusive here, I really won't mind)...

Back
Top Bottom