Wreckmania #2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tennaco Towers is a long boat ride from Deerfield Beach. We might consider an operator farther south. I'm hitting it with Captain Rob on Sunday, but we leave the dock at 8:30 AM & get back at 6:30 PM. I'm looking forward to diving with you again.

DSSW,

WWW™

Either Saturday or Sunday afternoon is fine, and reef dives sound good to me.

Walter:
Sorry I missed your call last night. I was out celebrating Valentine's day a day late. (My husband bought me 2 dozen roses!) As for the dives, it's going to be hard for me to commit to any. If everything goes smoothly ( No one gets sick, no one loses luggage) I should be able to do all the afternoon dives. I'll probably be getting lunch ready during the morning dives, so I'd say I could hopefully take off after lunch, for the afternooon dives. Can we make them at 2:00 or 3:00 since it seems the boat could be all ours again?

:sunny:

Yes to all three afternoon. Yes to all night dives. Yes to every dive opportunity possible.

BTW, plunk me down for Nitrox as well. I'll be sure to send a copy of that card along.

BTW; what type and size of tanks are available?

Looks pretty good to me. Just makes me wish July would get here faster.

Hi Folks,

Afternoon Dives - Count us in for what ever the group decides. We're certainly open to shallower reef dives.

Nigth Dive - as mentioned before, Yes!

Equipment - Lyd & I will need to rent tanks and weights.

Nitrox - We may try to get Nitrox Certified prior to this trip. If not, I believe Walter may have mentioned he can certify us? Any more info on that? We may be able to fly down the night before the Wreck class starts, and be available on the morning of the 19th. We haven't made flight plans yet, but will be doing so soon.

Mini-Bug Season - Sorry, have to fly back and be at work on the 24th or 25th.

Getting Really Excited!

Susan :)

I can handle the nitrox course as well for anyone interested, but i need to know ASAP because I need to order books and send them out.

DSSW,

WWW™

Walter - I'd be interested in Nitrox too. Can certification be completed during the allotted dive days? Due to work, I am not able to arrive earlier than Friday or stay longer than Tuesday.

Sandy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom