WRECK WEEK CYPRUS & MALTA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello everyone!
If you like shipwrecks, we have this new offer for next October 2023. Please choose your dates and contact me to tailor your new diving adventure. Check the link above such details of both diving programs

The silent witness.
The Maltese archipelago dazzles us with its historic shipwrecks from WWII, caves and an infinity of artificially sunken wrecks, making it one of Europe's best destinations for wreck diving.

The visibility of its waters and a mild winter make Malta a paradise for divers of all levels throughout the year.

cyprus week.png

Zenobia: In the bowels of the beast
It's considered by many divers one of the best wrecks in Europe. This mass of almost 180m in length rests 1.5 km from the coast of Cyprus. The official version says an engineering problem caused a loss of stability and led to an unavoidable list, sinking with all its load in 1980.

malta week.png

For booking and additional info Please, contact me by email at caco@aquacore.eu

you've got me checking airfare to Cyprus. I'm a little hinky about diving Malta after all that hullaballoo about divers being liable for their instabuddy's bad decisions but Cyprus sounds cool. Although, I'm going to have to try to find my black leather jacket...

I see you are well informed about that incident, but I have good news for you and all who have thought about going to Malta one day. The highest court of Malta declared the diver innocent, ending the fear that the first judge caused the entire diving community! Awesome news then

I see you are well informed about that incident, but I have good news for you and all who have thought about going to Malta one day. The highest court of Malta declared the diver innocent, ending the fear that the first judge caused the entire diving community! Awesome news then
Glad to hear they found the poor man innocent but still seems like a world of hassle. Malta has definitely been on my bucket list of places not only for the diving but for the incredible top-side history. You guys have been in the middle of it for millennia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom