Wreck + Rigs LAUE/DIR Charter - 2/11/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainer

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm chartering the Sea Bass (Dive Sea Bass - diving co.) for February 11th (Saturday) out of San Pedro, CA. This will be a three dive charter.

Conditions permitting, first dive will be on the Olympic II in 90'. This is probably the nicest wreck in recreational depths in San Pedro Bay (Olympic II). Second and third dives will be on the oil rigs. These are very unique dives, often with outstanding visibility (up to 100') and perfect sites for great multi-level dives with tons of life and the chance to see pelagics. You should be comfortable diving in open ocean currents, vertical surge, mid-water, etc. Fundies/R3/T1/T2 profiles all fine, but please limit run times to around 60 minutes. Due to late morning / early afternoon currents in SPB, the Olympic II must be the first dive.

Food and drinks included.

Cost is $120 including 32% nitrox fills (you still need to show up to the boat with a filled cylinder for the first dive).

GUE gear configuration, open circuit only, no hunting, no collecting, no smoking. Singles, doubles, stage/deco bottles, scooters, cameras, etc all fine!

If you're interested *and* can commit now, let me know. As is usually the case, I expect this to fill quickly. We can accommodate up to 13 divers.

Olympic II
[vimeo]13103932[/vimeo]

Eureka
[vimeo]13112346[/vimeo]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom