Wreck Dive Pix with Herbie the Angelfish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots Seapix! I was in Roatan in March, and was paid a visit by him as well!
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the board-lots of good stuff here!
Drew:D

But I recognize that look! He would lead us on a tour of the ship, stopping when we did to take pictures then continuing on. We haven't seen him for 2 years now.

Hi, Dee and Drew:

I appreciate the compliments about the picture. Cocoview is one of my favorite spots since they let you dive all day long, plus the reef in front is very nice. I've been there a dozen times, so I often only go on a few boat dives, and spend the rest of my time shore diving. The best way to get those pix is dive...dive...dive and I indulge myself there.

Herbie was missing last time I was there too. I suspect that a fisherman got him (they're not supposed to fish in front of Cocoview, but they do anyway. I miss him. And having him follow us around on the Prince Albert was always a kick.

I'm going to post one more picture today, from my moray collection. It's the first and only time I ever kissed a moray! Talk about getting a kick...!

George

Back
Top Bottom