Wow what a great place, Hey everyone.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard “Frog”

We are the answer people-----

Hey Frog,

Having fun yet???

I'm in Seattle, but from Denmark and like the rest of these friendly fools I can think of nothing better than gettting wet!

Terkel

Welcome from a fellow pommie waterbabe all the way over here in Thailand....

Jump right in and get your webs wet...

Cheers :)

Hello Frog, welcome to the family here at Scubasource. I'm sure you'll love it amongst us gear freaks!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

And a warm welcome from Canada. What can I say, that others have not? You'll enjoy your self here. Don't be afraid to ask a question about anything. Well almost anything - I don't think we want to know the "real" story about the gold lamé suit!

Yes we do.... What's the story about the gold lame suit??

:p

Do a search for the words and check the previous threads. For awhile there were conversations on gold lame, tiger stripes, pantyhose and who would carry the makeup. Then there was the tale of an interesting patch on someone's suit.

Originally posted by scubagibbon
Hi Frog...which University are you at ?

I am currently doing my Divemaster at Freedom Divers in Leeds.

Must have missed you post when you stuck it on - how's the Divemaster course going? Am planning to start mine in the Autumn. Am diving with Sea Dog in Huddersfield at present. You live in Leeds then?

Diving Gal, I of course.... have No Idea what you are talking about :wink:

Oh.... yes... this does ring a bell. Will go back and check out the other threads to remind myself of what Mario was up to with the pantyhose and lame... :p

Thanks!
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom