Wow what a great place, Hey everyone.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frog

Reaction score
Well shiver me timbers..this forum is just what i am looking for. I stumbled across it by accident when i was doing a search on google.com for some diving info. I took a look around earlier and i was amazed at the content and apparent knowledge on the forum.

Well Hello everyone i'm "Frog" from the United Kingdom. I am AOW certified although i am fully aware that certification means nothing without experience in all manner of conditions and situations. Oh yes my age etc, i am male age 26 and i am currently studying at University in Yorkshire. My ambition is to setup a diveshop (probably in Ulithi heh). Although i only have around 25 dives to my name i am infact a gear freak in that i like to read ALOT about eqiupment and configurations etc. Well i think that about sums me up, feel free to ask me any questions because i will probably have alot of questions to ask you ppl :)

Welcome to one newcomer from another.

I think I am your opposite--I am a gear minimalist. If I had my way, all theSCUBA gear I'd need is one of those "Jedi rebreathers" from Star Wars Episode One (I hope you saw the movie and know what I am talking about). It took me two years just to get a computer and I still don't 100% trust the thing.

Welcome Frog!

Hey Caron... I keep asking for a pair of gills & web feet, but I guess SCUBA kit will do.

-kate

Welcome Frog. Ask anything you wish...there's always someone here who'll have an answer for ya!

A big hearty welcome from Melbourne, FL.

Hi Frog, I like researching the gear too. Although, after watching the seals fly through the water at my local zoo, I'm inclined to agree with Caron.
JQ

I am currently studying at the university of Lincolnshire & Humberside in Hull.

Good on ya man.Welcome Pomster from Kiwiland.Hull eh? Are you a league fan?I haven't seen Hull play for years.We have the Warriors here in the NRL. Are you a quarry diver or do you get out in the briny?Keep on keeping on man.
Gasman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom