Worthington XS Scuba HP80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UaVaj

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Want to buy a pair. Please post what you got.

still in the market. I only want well taken care tanks. no rough tank. must be in excellent condition.

I've got a set of PST's. Passed hydro last year with flying colors, O2 clean last weekend. Immaculate on the inside, and clean on the outside for 15yr old bottles. They're black and still look great. 300 bar din. Not Worthingtons, but better IMHO...Can throw pictures if you're interested.

Goldcoast scuba LBTS new for 350 in stock ( as of last week my last trip)

thank for the pointer, however that is just a typical LDS deal. I can buy it for that price anytime anywhere.

speaking of deal. scuba.com or leisurepro.com has it for ($325) shipped to my door.

since i am not desperate yet for it. my boy not fully scuba yet.

i will wait for a lightly used deal to show up.

Summer is here and my boy is finally starting to dive. Need that one HP 80 by mid july.

If anyone got a lightly used available or if they know of a deal for new. Pass it my way. Thanks.

HP100's have much better bouyancy charatristics for warm water diving. HP100's are at least 2lbs lighter empty, not to mention the fact that they provide 20% greater gas...

thanks for the pointer on the HP100. the boy is 11. need an HP80.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom