Worthington x7-100 hp steel doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEDiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Worthington (XS SCUBA) HP100 Doubles with Dive Rite 300 Bar Iso Manifold and DiveRite SS Bands. Nitrox clean. Set has less than 20 dives on it. Setup was bought new in Fall of 2012, born on Hydro date 6/12, hydro good till 6/17; Vip good til 3/15. $625.00 firm, local pick up or will ship; (buyer pays actual shipping cost plus insurance).

Any idea what the shipping costs would be to 33609?

Aprox $110. Based on 2 37 lb 30x8x8 boxes shipped from 02886 to 33609. With insurance by usps parcel post.

When I ship doubles UPS, I don't even break them down. Drain the gas and put a UPS shippng label on them and they are good to go. I do remove the valves and manifolds and plug the necks, then I re-assemble the valves and manifolds and tape them securely to the bands. Ships for about 1/2 the cost of boxing, packing, shipping separately.

Food for thought. They have to be dropped off at UPS if you do that, not the UPS store or a shipper.

Ouch on the shipping. If I were close enough to pick these up from you, it would be a no brainer, though...

Ouch on the shipping. If I were close enough to pick these up from you, it would be a no brainer, though...

Taking Wookies' (Thank You) suggestion I priced them shipping in the same box. USPS has a 70lb weight limit so pricing at 70 lbs is aprox $75. UPS is $85 via ground for 74lbs.

Yes shipping has gone way up the past couple years. I guess along with everything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom