Worthington LP85 set, TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medeng8

Contributor
Reaction score
I am selling a set of Worthington LP 85 steel tanks. They are configured for sidemount. The valves and cambands were purchased new 10 / 14 and the tanks were born on 2/07. They have current hydro and VIP.

I am asking $ 500 for the set. I am in TN, so would have to ship anywhere else.

Thanks.

tank1.jpgtank2.jpgtank3.jpg

Will also trade for a set of Worthington or Faber 130s. No valves or isolater needed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@NetDoc if you broker a deal with @medeng8 depending on where in TN he/she is I would be more than happy to bring them down to the MegaDive.. I am in Atlanta of course, but if he/she is in east TN and would be willing to meet, we can make that happen.

**EDIT** Nevermind, it appears he is in Clarkesville, up at the KY/TN line.. That is a haul. LOL

I just took a backmount doubles class, and Worthington 85s are exactly what my instructor had me use. What does it take to manifold these? Entirely new valves, or is it possible to just install an isolator (and bands)?

My wife is up in Nashville tomorrow for work. Hmm.

from the looks, they are DR/DGX modular valves. Just pull the plugs and spin in the isolator.....

I have a twinset of these and two singles.. love them....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom