Worth the wait...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
You gotta be patient!

Today I came around a coral head, saw this guy with his mouth wide open and being cleaned so I popped off a shot...at the same time I fired, a ringtailed cardinalfish swam through the scene and the focus grabbed it instead! I did end up with a nice face shot of him, but the shot I wanted disappeared.

The cleaner swam off and my fishie closed his mouth then swam in a bit of a circle; I watched. He stopped again and thankfully the cleaner came back. I took a few frames of him being cleaned - just hovering and waiting...then miracle - open mouth, dentist duty! I was only able to get two frames off - both were OK, but this is the one with the cleaner's head facing out!

8823squirrel_mouthcleanC.jpg

Canon A75

Enjoy...

That is one awesome picture. As long as i've been diving i've yet to see any fish being clean at a station. damn!

Excellent subject+excellent patience+excellent shooting= excellent pic!

Jet

Scuba65:
That is one awesome picture. As long as i've been diving i've yet to see any fish being clean at a station. damn!

What the...?
Where the heck are you diving, in fresh water? If you've ever dove in the Carribean and you have'nt seen a fish cleaning station you must be blind :11:
No insult meant but I find it hard to believe.

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

caymaniac:
What the...?
Where the heck are you diving, in fresh water? If you've ever dove in the Carribean and you have'nt seen a fish cleaning station you must be blind :11:
No insult meant but I find it hard to believe.

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

Lots of divers go along and only see the obvious big stuff.

Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom