world's biggest scuba forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mad

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Buddies, good morning!!

I've always be wondering which are the greatest forum in scuba diving all around the world.

Of course SCUBABOARD is n.1!! :eyebrow:

which are the others... with more than 1.000 subscibers?

ciao, Marco

some are:

Plongeur - France - 4.477
ScubaPortal - Italy - 2.675
Oceanes - France - 2.251
UK Divers - England - 1.127

Forum Nuras - Poland - 1878 registered users
Mania
PS. Forum Nuras is growing. Meantime we already have 1885 registered members
:D

I believe TheScubaStop has over 1200 members and SingleDivers.com hit 1200 last night. Scuba Diving magazine has a large board, but I don't think (I could be wrong) they have a membership. I don't think any site is close to this one in size.

Wow, you guys are GROWING! That is so cool. It's a HUGE internet and there is room for everyone! As of this post we are at 37,528 registered users and we hit 37,000 just this past Feb 2. :D Not quite a 1000/month, but close!

Of course, without YOU our users we would be nothing. We have done NO advertising and NO promotions. All of our users have come from searching the web for answers and of course, from reccomendations by our current users. YOU GUYS ROCK! Because it's our User base that makes us so great! People need answers and you guys give em! There is no other Diving Portal that provides as much valuable content.

BTW, you will start to see ads promoting ScubaBoard on ESPN's Diving Passport, Shark Diver Magazine and Wreck Diver Magazine. There might be some others, so look for us to pop up more and more!

great SCUBABOARD #1!!!!!!!!

these are over 1000...

sito paese utenti data
ScubaBoard USA 37.525
The Deco Stop USA 6.727
Plongeur Francia 4.553
ScubaPortal Italia 2.720
Oceanes Francia 2.265
Nuras Polonia 1.885
TheScubaStop USA 1.217
Single Divers USA 1.201
UK Divers Inghilterra 1.145

Some of those aren't national, but international, in nature. Scubaboard, TheDecoStop, TheScubaStop and SingleDivers are not limited to the USA, all 4 have many members from other countries. USA isn't part of any of their names.

Man this board has grown. I can remember not too long ago I knew EVERY member on the board.

this board is incredible.

You're very lucky: speaking english helps with everything.
If you have a wonderful idea in Italy you're limited, too much limited.
If you have n US... you can dream!!

I'm always checking data. I'll tell you, if you want how much this board is grown in a month...

ciao, Marco

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom