WooHoo! Getting There!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brizzolatti

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, guys. Here I am, exhausted but happy having completed my confined dives and my knowledge development over this weekend.

I learned so much over the 2 days. When I started off yesterday I didn't have a clue; today I was finishing off by taking off my weight belt and BCD at the bottom of the pool! Jeez. Who woulda thought???

The things I thought I would have trouble with, I didn't (mask flooding, taking off, swimming without - mainly because I wear contact lenses) and the only thing I didn't feel great about was the free flow breathing. I did it but I didn't feel that comfortable. Felt like not much air was there. However, I did it.

So how does it feel? Good. Like I've achieved something. I'm just desperate to get into the real water! So open water dives, here we come!

This board has been so helpful in preparing me. I'll keep you posted about the open dives in Mauritius.

Congratulations Dewd! :thumb:

its great to see your excited with your pool dives, just wait til you get into the Ocean!

Congrats, and it only gets better :)

TMD

I think we've got a live one!

Bravo, let us know how you do with your open water.

Great Job! Being a newbie myself, I still feel your excitement!

Congrats!
I did the CW dives this past weekend myself, I know exactly how you feel... Doing my OW dives sometime in May. (That's when the ice will be off and the water a little warmer!)

:clapping: Alright brizzolatti sounds like your doing great! Keep up the good work your almost there:cheer:

Chillywill:cold:

Well done Nemo!!!

It's all off the deep end from here! the fathom
deep!!!!

cheers

:viking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom