Woo Hoo! I went diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I actually dived in the ocean! See I dive places other than fresh water springs. And just to prove it to everyone, here are a few pics. The first two are of my bf and the last one is of me. The wreck was called the conception and it was down in Miami.

How can you tell yourselves apart?? Aside from matching gear they're all from behind... or of behinds :wink:

Glad to hear you joined us in the SALT Wendy!! :D

I have to agree with Colin, kind of hard to tell you apart, but all i can say is nice tanks :wink:

So is this the only foray into the salt for you for a while?

Next time you guys come this way, post a note if you'd like a little Scubaboard company. I love diving the Conception. Nice easy wrecks in warm, clear water. A great way to spend an afternoon.

I'm sure you probably already have this, but here's a link to a website with a photo of the ship prior to sinking. I've also got a sketch of the site around here somewhere. Let me know if you'd like a copy.

http://www.personalscubainstruction.com/DiveSites/Dade/Conception.html

Glad to see you guys in the salt water,
Grier

Yes I'd like a copy of your sketch, if you could e-mail it to me, I want to put it in my dive journal. TMR171@aol.com

And I can tell us apart cuz our tanks are marked. His has an 'MW' on the bottom.

Wendy:
Yes I'd like a copy of your sketch, if you could e-mail it to me, I want to put it in my dive journal. TMR171@aol.com

And I can tell us apart cuz our tanks are marked. His has an 'MW' on the bottom.

Wendy, I surely hope YOU can tell the difference between you and him.

Glad to see you got a little salty. When I read the Title of the message, my first thought was "Yeah, but I bet it wasn't a night dive!" :11ztongue

Great wreck to dive on.

Wendy:
I actually dived in the ocean! See I dive places other than fresh water springs. And just to prove it to everyone, here are a few pics. The first two are of my bf and the last one is of me. The wreck was called the conception and it was down in Miami.

I am glad to hear you got wet in salt water & lived to tell the tale. I told you nothing would eat you.

As to the picture ?? maybe your buddy can recognize you from that angle, but the rest of us need a front view picture with a fish that lives in saltwater to really put this rumour to rest. lol :eyebrow:

Ok let me clarify, I do get in salt water, but not very often, but as Virus pointed out I do have a phobia of the ocean at night. Don't think you will ever see a pic of me on an ocean night dive.

Wendy:
Ok let me clarify, I do get in salt water, but not very often, but as Virus pointed out I do have a phobia of the ocean at night. Don't think you will ever see a pic of me on an ocean night dive.

Kris never thought she'd do an ocean dive at night either, but thanks to WildBill's spotlight cannon, she dove her last dive until the next baby is born.. it was a night dive off of pompano beach (8th st). Her hand hurt for 2 days because she hung onto the light soooo tight, but she loved the dive :D

Wait a minute here. You are perfectly content diving into overheads hundreds of feet from the surface where the only light that will ever be available is what you & your buddy carry in, but you are afraid of the ocean at night? Go figure.

I hope you take this as the poor attempt at humour that it is. Please don't hurt me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom