Woo Hoo - Employed!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Q

Queen

I just had to share, I moved with my SO from IL to AZ a month ago and have been job hunting. I just got a great (for social services anyway) job offer AND I'm doing a dive refresher next week so I can dive the Sea of Cortez soon. Now I'll have more money to buy gear! :luxhello:

Great, now all you have top look forward to is the next 30 to 40 years!! Regards or congrads, which ever!!

Lake Mead Tony:
Great, now all you have top look forward to is the next 30 to 40 years!! Regards or congrads, which ever!!
You're so sweet to think I'm young enough that I'll still be working in 30 years. :D

Welcome to Tucson, Queen, and congratulations on the job!

Make sure you come visit the AZ group here.

Also, you should come diving with us. Check out this thread for a local get together we're doing.

Dive-aholic:
Welcome to Tucson, Queen, and congratulations on the job!

Make sure you come visit the AZ group here.

Also, you should come diving with us. Check out this thread for a local get together we're doing.
Thanks Rob! I'm absolutely loving it here!! I wasn't sure if I could sign up for the AZ Scuba since it says PHX area only but I'll go ahead and give it a go.

Thanks for the links, once I get my refresher out of the way (have to learn how to use a computer :D ) and pick up some gear I'll be ready to join in for some local fun. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom