Wonder what poor folks is doin' ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Some of us will be acting like the Civilized Gentry that we are on Friday and spending the day at the lake. Sealskin98 and I will be at Lake Broken Bow, OK.

It is Flathead Catfish season for spear fishing you know :wink:

I think we'll be on the North side of "The Dip" at Stevens Gap.

I think I might do some Noodling this weekend!!!! :eyebrow:

If sealskin goes with you, who will you torment on your way out of town?

I still tormented Him ... nothing has changed.

I put the Lime in the coconut and shook it all up
I got there early in the morning and I woke him up.

Then I took his check book when I left :rofl3:

He still had a great time though and so did I

Timeliner:
I still tormented Him ... nothing has changed.

I put the Lime in the coconut and shook it all up
I got there early in the morning and I woke him up.

He still had a great time though and so did I

............ :wink:

Timeliner:

So that's where it went!

Jeez...and I thought it was bad when I felt a tug on my reg. and turned around and saw that Frank had snatched my octo. and was stealing the air out of my tank...now this. :shakehead

I did have a great time, even though on the second dive I got my fin tangled up and ripped off in a buoy line while we were going down to see the plane (lucky I found it before it sank to the bottom), was overweighted and sinking like a battle ship anchor, and couldn't equalize one ear...all at the same time. :11: I had even took off 6 lbs. of weight when I switched to my steel tank. Oh well, if you still got air you're all right.

I did recover nicely though and found Frank (or he found me) a couple of minutes later. Dang it got dark at about 30 ffw. for some reason.

It will be funny though when Frank finds out he's written a bunch of hot checks with my check book! :rofl3:

Visiting days are Monday and Wednesday at the County Jail if anyone wants to go see him the rest of the summer. :D

Seriously though, it was a good time. The lake was up about 3 feet over the roadway at The Dip, and from the debris it looked like it had been up about 6 or 7 feet over the road. Made it an easy entry, just stand on the road and gear up, no walking to the water. :wink:

sealskin98:
So that's where it went!

Jeez...and I thought it was bad when I felt a tug on my reg. and turned around and saw that Frank had snatched my octo. and was stealing the air out of my tank...now this. :shakehead

Yea...I have caught him breathing down my pony bottle before..... lol :eyebrow:

Glad you guys had a good time at the lake...WOW it sounds like the water was really up since i was there just a few weeks back.

Mike when is your next time near the water--we need to all hook-up for a few dips. :D

texdiveguy:
Mike when is your next time near the water--we need to all hook-up for a few dips. :D

August 4th through 9th, Hotel Fiesta Americana, Carretera A Chankanaab Km 7.5, C.P. 77600, Cozumel, Q. Roo, Mexico. Diving with David, my good amigo for years who owns Sea Scuba.

Just ask for me at the front desk. Hope to see ya'll there! :D :D :D

Just think of the SAC Rate you guys would have if I didn't grab a quick breath or two once in awhile. It would be so good that nobody would believe you would they :wink:

Sealskin98 came by today and showed me a photo of the guy thats supposed to be my cell mate when the long arm of the law catches up with me.

Lets see now....

Jail ... :huh: ~ or ~ a 3 day road trip with 5 grandkids :confused:

You know what ....
That criminal is starting to look like a fine upstanding young man
:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom