Women's SeaQuest Diva LX Luxury Edition (small)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ghart999

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First let me mention that I am new to the forum but I want to put your mind at ease. I am a licensed Colorado Attorney (Reg # 33,570) with my own practice at www.hartlaw-llc.com, so you can rest assure I am not a scammer. I have excellent feedback on eBay under the same name eBay My World - ghart999

This BC is my wife's. This BC saw a single 8 dive trip to Cozumel in 2006 and the BC has sat in the basement since. It was properly washed after each dive day. Zero damage, mildew, bad seals, tears or anything. Non-smoking house.

Paid $640, asking $250.

I will do anything I can do to put your mind at ease about me as well. Phone calls, emails, more photos, etc.

IMG 036.jpgIMG 037.jpgIMG 038.jpgIMG 039.jpg

Attachments

• img036g.jpg
    img036g.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 69
  • img037vz.jpg
    img037vz.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 59
Price has been dropped to $200.

OK. I'm willing to trust you. I am in need of a new (relatively new) BCD with integrated weight system, which I am sure this has?
How do you want to go about this? I can do paypal? I assume since you have an ebay account you accept that. Please let me know.....

Hi there. Yes this has integrated weight system.

My paypal is gregghart at gmail.com

I can ship before the weekend for sure. I am getting ready to put up a matching reg and dive computer if you're interested in that too.

Feel free to call me too if you would like at 303-815-6015

Tell me about the reg. I may be interested in that as well.
Might as well do this in one transaction if we are going to.

---------- Post added ----------

I will definitely take the BCD, however.

img048l.jpg

img046v.jpg

img050d.jpg

img051vl.jpg

img049zo.jpg

img045lj.jpg

img052km.jpg

img047jv.jpg

Opps. I forgot to include a description. So this is what I have. I have 2 actually. Comes with compass, pressure gauge and dive computer. I am also including the shown regulator bag.

I need to get model numbers for you on the dive computer, as well as a price. I will get this to you today.

Lastly, I have a full-size dive bag too, big enough to hold BC, fins, reg, etc. I just haven't posted this yet either.

Gregg

Attachments

• img047jv.jpg
    img047jv.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 154
Hmmmm. only one photo came through here on my work computer. might have to wait until I get home to view these.
unless you want to send them to my gmail account. amarisseau@gmail.com

OK...home! So... does the BC have integrated 2nd air? I noticed there was no "safe second" on the reg. And after researching on Seaquest, it seems that may actually be the case..
Are both regs like that?

do you still have this

Hmmmm. only one photo came through here on my work computer. might have to wait until I get home to view these.
unless you want to send them to my gmail account. amarisseau@gmail.com

OK...home! So... does the BC have integrated 2nd air? I noticed there was no "safe second" on the reg. And after researching on Seaquest, it seems that may actually be the case..
Are both regs like that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom