Womens drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PuddleDiver78

Let The Games Begin
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am trying to find out some info regarding womens drysuits and to be honest I haven't found all that much out there. I want something girly of course and it is a man world out there...everything is black. So any information anyone may have I would really appreciate!!

Take a look at the wetsuits and BC's that come from; www.aqualung.com. They have a lot of equipment taliered to the women, just the right touch if you are into fashionable attire. Just be sure to look at the women section on the website.

She's looking for a girly DRYSUIT, Mike. :)

White's has skins with colors for their Fusion suit. (see the Fusion - Colors thread) DUI has colors as well. Viking does too. There are probably others. No way any woman is ever going to look HOT in a drysuit if that's what you're going for. :)

You could always go with a mermaid suit. Otterbaysuits.com Homepage

of course I know I will never be HOT in a drysuit...however comfortable and anything other than black would be nice!! Thanks for the advise

Uhmmmmm...... Mine's not entirely black. I like the bright colors, as it makes it easier for the students to see, recognize me, if they should need me. Mine is a DUI TLS 350. I had it custom fitted to me. A little more$, but for what I was already going to spend on it, not that bad. DUI's custom fitted drysuits can come in a wide range of colors.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom