Women drivers???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"I shot six holes in my freezer,
I think i got cabin fever"

J Buffet, "Boat Drinks"

i've always wondered about that first line -- with a gun, or a golf club???? (i know what some of you are thinking, but this song seems somewhat fictional, and fiction requires the willing suspension of ....blah blah blah.)

eagerly awaiting enlightenment,

divemistress

divemistress once bubbled...
"I shot six holes in my freezer,
I think i got cabin fever"

J Buffet, "Boat Drinks"

i've always wondered about that first line -- with a gun, or a golf club???? (i know what some of you are thinking, but this song seems somewhat fictional, and fiction requires the willing suspension of ....blah blah blah.)

eagerly awaiting enlightenment,

divemistress
In case you didn't know, these are actual lyrics in his song titled "boat drinks." I'm afraid i am not qualified to truely analyze what he was trying to say. However, if your looking for dime store analysis, you have the right guy as, i happen to be a first class dime store shrink. Remember though, you get what you pay for.:wink:

Don't know where you live but many of us who live in northern climates and have to deal with five of six months of real winter, as in below 30 F and ground covered with snow for almost the entire six months winter, tend to adopt songs like these as quasi-anthems. To truely understand "cabin fever" you need to spend several years living in a climate like this where you can go weeks or even months without seeing the sun. It can drive you a little goofy. Now for most of us it's not Jack Nicolson in "The Shining", "Wendy i'm home!", goofy. Rather you might start wondering what would happen if your freezer had six new holes in it.

I would not doubt that Jimmy actually did shoot six holes (yes with a gun) in his freezer but can not independantly verify the same. I've been a fan of his for a long time, i'm a pre-parrothead fan, and although he has calmed down a lot, he was one crazy partying dude whilst growing up (Catholic schooling can do that to a person) and i can envision him actually doing something like that. But i can only speculate.

He thought of the lyrics, which means he had to be thinking of it, so you tell me. Hopefully you are enlightened.

Ps: You come up with a scuba unit that works for your dogs and if they can do the skills, i will certify them. Make sure the BCD's are not "poddle jackets." They might get mad at you and then bite me if you do that.:tease: :D

Too funny, although there was no proof in any of the photos that they were actually driven by women...I have to protest some didn't I? Since coming to the states I have seen some amazingly bad examples of drivers, men and women, but basically any of those photos could have been titled American Driver.
:) :auto: :flags:

Living in So. CA. it's quite impossible to not dodge a car from almost hitting you, cutting you off, flashing their high beams or getting tossed the bird on your morning and afternoon drive through rush hour traffic from BOTH men & women drivers.

This is coming from a girl who's been in 3 accidents with police reports for all saying that I was innocent.

I know why people feel this way :bonk: at times.

I'm in partial full agreement. How's that for a hedge?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom