Wing and B/P

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocull

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a red OMS, single bladder wing w/ 94 lbs of lift. I bought it with intentions of building a tech rig but now I am going in another direction. It has only been used in fresh water and only about 10 dives. Next is a stainless steel backplate which can be used with a harness or can be integrated into a backpack style harness. It too has only seen fresh water 10 times. I do not know the brand of the plate but it is nearly identical to an OMS plate and it fits the aforementioned wing. I will sell these items separately or together. I only accept Paypal as payment, and am not interested in trades unless you want to trade straight across for a new Atomic T2x (I think you get the idea). All items are open to offers of course.

OMS wing--------------------------------------$175
Stainless BP------------------------------------$50

Shipping will be $15 for the plate and $10 for the wing and I will not ship internationally. Thanks for looking.

Backplate sold and shipped. Still have the wing if anyone is interested.:D

The wing is sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom