Wing 30lb lift or less and cams bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fl-diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm trying to put together a single tank BP/W setup with a small 30lbs lift or less wing. I could also use some cam bands and possibly an STA.
PM me or post if you have a small wing you are looking to sell.
Thanks,
Jeff

I have an extra set (2) of dive rite cam band with stainless steel buckles. They are standard size, 2 inches wide, 36 inches long. Used for less than 5 dives.

I also have Oxycheq mini STA, also used less than 5 dives. The bolts came with Oxycheq are kind of short, so I upgrade to longer bolts too.

Let me know if you are interested. Attached pictures.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 45
I have an extra set (2) of dive rite cam band with stainless steel buckles. They are standard size, 2 inches wide, 36 inches long. Used for less than 5 dives.

I also have Oxycheq mini STA, also used less than 5 dives. The bolts came with Oxycheq are kind of short, so I upgrade to longer bolts too.

Let me know if you are interested. Attached pictures.

I am interested. PM me a price.

I have a extra DSS Torus 26, inflator, LP hose, cam bands, and tension pads, used in fresh water one time like new it has a built in sta your cam straps slots have to be spaced right to use it Steve

Back
Top Bottom