Windy Point on 3-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone interested in Windy Point tomorrow? Prefer morning, but can be flexible. PM or post here if interested.

If any of you were out there today, how about a report?

Willie

I was out on Sat. over at the dam on the cove side. Vis was pretty bad down to 42 feet (5 ft maybe) and then it opened up to about 12 feet. This only lasted down to about 50 feet where vis dropped back down to 5 ft down to 100'. Water temp was running about 59 on the surface and 52 at 100'. Still, it was a beautiful day to be out at the lake.

L

LVX:
I was out on Sat. over at the dam on the cove side. Vis was pretty bad down to 42 feet (5 ft maybe) and then it opened up to about 12 feet. This only lasted down to about 50 feet where vis dropped back down to 5 ft down to 100'. Water temp was running about 59 on the surface and 52 at 100'. Still, it was a beautiful day to be out at the lake.
It was a beautiful day. Thanks for the report.

I never got in the water, but I did go by Windy Point and visit with a few folks there on Saturday. Maybe I can get some dives in later this week.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom