Wind Dancer – Grenada June 09 Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bianca C is an outstanding dive. That'd be a great final dive if you want to go out with something really cool (just don't go flying right away :)). Which two did you miss? I go in June every year and I've never really encountered any drift diving although I had a very strong current at Bianca once :/ Did you hit Veronica wreck, Shark Reef, and Dragon Bay?

All - thanks for your replies.

Robint - sorry no pix. i'm a firm believer in the view that the major threat to the future of coral reefs is not global warming, but the invention of reasonably priced digital underwater cameras. So i have only my memories to share.

John

Very sorry to go off topic too but are you talking about people bumping their cameras into the reefs?

I am heading to Grenada to dive with Aquanauts next week. Unfortunately no Wind Dancer trip for me this time!

No Jaymal, its not the cameras that do the damage - its their owners, their owners fins, etc!

Enjoy Aquanauts, they seemed nice people.

If you are looking for a nice meal out whilst you are there - try the Aquarium. 6 of us had a fantastic last night meal there.

No Jaymal, its not the cameras that do the damage - its their owners, their owners fins, etc!

Enjoy Aquanauts, they seemed nice people.

If you are looking for a nice meal out whilst you are there - try the Aquarium. 6 of us had a fantastic last night meal there.

Yes, of course owners and fins. I do hope to make it to the Aquarium for dinner. I've heard it is a wonderful restaurant.

Hi folks,
couldnt agree more about Aquanauts, great people and very well organized. You will enjoy your time with them.
As for the aquarium, I enjoy their evening menu, but you should definately make a trip there on a sunday afternoon for lunch as well. Its a simpler menu but the ambience is great. beach side dining, music, a quick dip in the sea on a picture postcard beach whilst waiting for your food and I strongly suggest you keep your seats (and drink enough cocktails) long enough to watch the sun go down!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom