Wind conditions and port 13 Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

port is closed today. It looks similar for tomorrow, but hopefully will have shifted around to be a bit more from the east by then.

port is closed today. It looks similar for tomorrow, but hopefully will have shifted around to be a bit more from the east by then.

Thanks for the info. Windfinder shows the wind direction trend over the next week to be shifting easterly, which is good news. Monday the 14th looks iffy with northeast winds, which is my main concern for our first scheduled dive day.

Yes it's howling out right now. The waves are frothy. Rain comes in waves. Hopefully it settles a bit for tomorrow to dive. But it's warm, just came in from the snow, so I dont care tonight. lol.

The port opened at 8:30 this morning and should be open Monday.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

The port opened at 8:30 this morning and should be open Monday.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Was a nice day for dives, got a little to ruff at 1:30 so we off loaded at Caletta. Looking forward to tomorrow diving North for the eagle rays.
Dave-dropped in on Memo tonight to get my name in line for the next Norte Eastside Adventure!!! lol. Chatted with Javier too, he got hit by a lionfish, ouch. Looked just like my hand. haha. I gave Memo a puncture proof glove, looks like I needed to give out more. lol.

Back
Top Bottom