Win an Aeris Atmos AI - DiveComputerTraining.com Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To celebrate the release of the Atmos AI Online Class Aeris and DiveNav are sponsoring this contest.

Grand Prize: One Aeris Atmos AI Personal Dive Computer
p_computers_ai_dlx1.jpg

Rules: To be eligible to win the Atmos AI, You must obtain the Atmos AI Specialty Card before January 31, 2011.
cc_atmos_ai.png

To obtain the Atmos AI Specialty Card You must complete the Atmos AI Online Class.
You can enroll in the Atmos AI Online Class using 650 Bubble Credits or an Activation Code.

Winner will be announced in February 2011 and name will be posted in this forum.

See the DiveComputerTraining.com FORUM for rules and regulations.

Alberto & Doug

Last edited:
Contest is CLOSED ...... and the WINNER is .... Darrell Brackett from Lenoir City, TN.

Darrell is taking home a brand new Atmos AI:
p_computers_ai_dlx1.jpg

This is what Darrell had to say about the Atmos AI:
"I was very pleased with the on-line class for the Aeris Atmos AI. I had used the computer for several dives, and read the manual thoroughly. The advantage of the class is that it worked me through all of features of the computer in a very logical, step be step way. I got to practice features that I might not have thought to use if left on my own. The material was well written, the graphics were excellent, and the program worked flawlessly. I highly recommend the use of this service, and if I ever purchase a different model computer, I will come back to this site for more training."

Congratulations again Darrell and have fun with your new toy.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom