Win a Suunto Cobra 3 Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To celebrate the release of the Cobra 3 Online Class Aqualung is sponsoring this contest.

Grand Prize: One Suunto Cobra 3 Dive Computer
ImageVaultHandler.aspx

Rules: To be eligible to win the Cobra 3, You must obtain the Cobra 3 Specialty Card before March 31, 2011.
cc_cobra_3.png

To obtain the Cobra 3 Specialty Card You must complete the Cobra 3 Online Specialty Class.
You can enroll in the Cobra 3 Online Specialty Class using 750 Bubble Credits (~$7.50) or an Activation Code.

Winner will be announced in April 2011 and name will be posted in this forum.

See the DiveComputerTraining.com FORUM for rules and regulations.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

And the winner is ......... Rachel Wyatt from Clarksville, IN.

This is what Rachel had to say about the Cobra 3 online class and the actual product:

"My 10 year old son and I began diving and became certified in October 2010, and my husband has been certified since he was 16. We trained with the Cobra 3 dive computers and found them very easy to read and use. We decided that we wanted our own computers that we would be familiar with, so we bought 3 of the Cobra 3 dive computers (so far) because they are so easy to read and use. We are diving with our 10 year old son, so it is very important to us that he be able to understand, read, and use the dive computer.
The three of us sat down and went through the online training course together. It was very easy to understand and helped all 3 of us understand and learn so much more about the computer and what it's capabilities are. Our 17 year old son is getting ready to start his diving course this summer, and we want him to have the advantage of having his own Cobra 3 dive computer also.
In my opinion, the Suunto Cobra 3 dive computer is a must have for divers of all experience levels!
"

Congratulations again to Rachel .... and it looks like that all your family is set with the Cobra 3 dive computers.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Back
Top Bottom