WIN a set of DUI wrist ZipSeals in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really dislike the fact that everything is done through Facebook.......

True! Facebook really is nothing more than a glorified annoyance . . .

- Tim

Hi.

You could also just send your video directly to me...by mail. Or post to Youtube and send me a link. My email at DUI is Kathy@DUI-Online.com.

Don't mean to leave anybody out. If you have some ideas on fun DUI contests please let me know.

Thank you,

Kathy

Only random? You gotta get some viral inspiration as well, how about also offering something like a set of thin undergarments for whoever comes up with the funniest or strangest way to safely change a zipseal. :wink:

Thanks for the email link Kathy. My friends will think I'm weird (or weirder) if I post a video of me changing a seal on Facebook. :rofl3:

Steve

Hi.

You could also just send your video directly to me...by mail. Or post to Youtube and send me a link. My email at DUI is Kathy@DUI-Online.com.

Don't mean to leave anybody out. If you have some ideas on fun DUI contests please let me know.

Thank you,

Kathy

Back
Top Bottom