Win a FREE Aqua Lung Legend LUX Regulator from ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there any possibility to see which members have referred me?

Yes, but you can't see that... It's an admin stat.

Currently here's the latest leaderboard.

snailinpails53
CaliDenna42
nickjqz36

It's anyone's race right now!

At least your cost per new merber will be less than Mayor Bloomberg's $174 per vote he invested in his re-election campaign.

At least your cost per new merber will be less than Mayor Bloomberg's $174 per vote he invested in his re-election campaign.

The difference is...

This contest is about FUN, and not about SB winning anything. :wink:

----------------

As of this morning... Naim06 is gaining ground, with 40 referrals now.

With the contest only 1/2 way through... Anyone can win this great prize courtesy of Aqua Lung.

The leaderboard as of this morning has a newcomer to the hunt... There's still more than 2 weeks left in the contest... so like I said... anyone can win. It's not too late to start in the fun if you haven't started yet.

snailinpails 73
naim06 62
nickjqz 53
CaliDenna 47

Naim06 has taken the lead!

Keep it up folks... 15 days to go!

Our leaders are slowing down, while some newcomers are still taking a stab at it.

With just one week to go... here's how it's shaping up.

naim06 95
nickjqz 88
CaliDenna 78
snailinpails 78
chemdog 41

While I'm sure some of you are anxiously awaiting the results... We need time to validate some of these entries as unique accounts... As we stated in the rules:

All new member registrations must be unique and real people (one user ID per person). Registration of duplicate accounts (aka sockpuppets) will not be counted. In addition, sockpuppets will be deleted as per our
ToS

when are you going to announce the winner? i am wondering if my friend is going to win that you took 20 valid referrals away from.

Congratulations to our winner CaliDenna and thanks to everyone for playing.

We'll have more fun contests coming in the near future, so stay tuned to Site News for more info.

Once again... Thanks to everyone who participated!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom