Wilma... wonderful, just wonderful

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WoooHooo! We have power and water :chicken: yay!!!!!

Still without power. Over 300,000 still without power in Broward County. They expect us to have it by Nov. 28! The land line phone should be on by Nov. 29! As long as it stays cool, we are OK. Got a generator from a fellow SB'r who already has power, so we plug it in a few hours a day to keep the fridge cool and today did some much needed laundry. The lines at the gas station are thankfully almost non existant in areas, so getting more gas for the generator is just an inconvenience rather than a hassle.
Only able to get on here at the office. Keep in touch, ya'll glad to hear all is doing well.

Jenny,

Is there anything I can do to help? Let me know... Glad your ok!

Send a pound of "hundreds?" :D

Que the Blues Brothers Movie where Jake and Elwood are digging themselves out of the rubble of their demolished apt......But wait...thats SAGE!!! He MADE IT!

Whew!

Good to hear buddy! When we gonna go diving again???

Wow, my first internet since Wilma...Hollywood Beach Sunday was littered with lots of sponges and soft coral. Too bad the sea bottom gets so torn up. Even the whale sharks were having trouble in the surf off the Michigan Street beach.

As they used to say, "More power to ya!" meaning, I hope FPL gets you going soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom